Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting nearer

Flynn continues to slowly gain weight, use less methadone, and otherwise grow into himself. His on prevacid and likely will be on it or some time. He does his baby aerobics to build his mobility and flexibility. We're told that the day of his going home is approaching. The IV in his chest is coming out in the next couple of days. He will probably come home with a feeding tube, but coming home is incredibly important. As well as this has gone, it is so sad to be apart from my wife and daughter in St Louis, and from my son.

But I am thankful. Things could have been so much worse.

He is a month old today. A few months ago I didn't think that could happen.



(I would like to thank Paula and Tracy for the wonderful help they have given Bonnie this week. Thank you thank you thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment